Why Data Quality Matters?
The hallmark of data quality is how good data supports the context in which it’s consumed. With information architectures growing larger, more diverse, and more complex, the need to effectively monitor and control quality of data becomes important. As data is a critical factor in the decision-making process within an enterprise, Data Quality gains significance.
Within an organization, acceptable data quality is crucial to operational and transactional processes and to the reliability of business analytics (BA) / business intelligence (BI) reporting and enhanced and de-duplicated customer data for effective marketing.
MAGNOOS offers a repetitive and proven on going Data Quality Management process which entails the establishment and deployment of roles, responsibilities, policies, and procedures concerning the acquisition, maintenance, dissemination, and disposition of data.
MAGNOOS solutions help guide data quality initiatives from the initial step of profiling to the ongoing discipline of continuous monitoring and optimization.
The methodology aligns with the Industry standards to deliver the full range of data quality capabilities that Organizations require to ensure that all its data is complete, consistent, accurate, and current.
Ensure that authoritative and trustworthy data is available to all stakeholders and data domains, for all projects and business applications, enabling your company to trust all of its data, for all its needs, at all times.
Trusted contact data is key to effective communication with your customers and prospects. In fact, 92 percent of marketing and sales influencers surveyed by Ascend2 say that valid data is “very important” for their success.
Don’t let incorrect contact information undermine your brand reputation. Verify email addresses, postal addresses, and phone numbers for customers across the globe with one-stop solution offering from MAGNOOS which covers the following:
Better Communication with Customers Through Any Channel
Save Time and Costs Associated with Invalid, Incomplete, or Outdated Contact Data
Gives You Confidence in Your Data Quality Across Your Organization
MAGNOOS Data Governance Services can help you develop an effective Enterprise Data Governance strategy and support you in the deployment and operationalization of the solution – while achieving a low Total Cost of Ownership.
MAGNOOS can help you with your data governance initiatives, including Metadata Management across BI, SOA, and EA solutions. We provide the following services to help your Data Governance initiative:
• Identify key business objectives and develop KPIs to measure the effectiveness of the Data Governance solution and ensure it meets stated objectives.
• Identify core business data entities that need to be managed consistently on the enterprise level and establish priorities. (Note: these priorities can be used in developing the MDM solution)
• Define key stakeholders, including data architects and data stewards, roles, responsibilities and permissions for accessing and changing data
• Define Data Governance policies, procedures, and methods
• Enforcement of data cleansing routines, which are based on data quality standards and the organization’s business rules
• Create an operational business process model for managing data and the prescriptive guidance to implementing it
• Recommend IT landscape that supports corporate goals in a cost-effective manner.
• Identify how different solutions (BI, SOA, EA) access and utilize data